MaintainPR client RotoQL (www.rotoql.com) announced on Wednesday a $1.2M seed round with participation from Boston Seed Capital and Saahil Sud, the #1 ranked Daily Fantasy Sports player.
We secured coverage in Forbes, Fortune, Inc., Venturebeat, NY Biz Journal and many other news sites covering the intersection of sports and technology.
The funds are going toward improving the already impressive tools and technology the company uses to help players produce lineups. Read all the press coverage below!
- RotoQL Seeks To Level Daily Fantasy Sports Playing Field Powered By $1.2 Million Seed -- Forbes
- RotoQL, a New York daily fantasy sports data and analytics company, raised $1.2 million in seed funding -- Fortune
- $1.2 Million Raised by DFS Data and Analytics Company -- Inc
- RotoQL raises $1.2 million to level the field in daily fantasy sports -- Venturebeat
- Sports data startup RotoQL raises seed round backed by CEO of DraftKings -- NY Biz Journal
- This NYC Startup Raised $1.2M to Make You the Smartest Fantasy Sports Player -- Alleywatch
- RotoQL seeks to become ‘Bloomberg for sports fans’ -- SBC News
- Funding Round For Sports Data Company RotoQL -- LegalSportsReport
- RotoQL Raises $1.2M in Seed Funding -- Finsme